Frequently Asked Questions // MarkoImprove this page
Table of Contents
- Is Marko ready for production use?
- Can templates be compiled on the client?
- Which web browsers are supported?
- How can Marko be used with Express?
- What is the recommended directory structure for templates and "partials"?
Yes, Marko has been battle-tested at eBay and other companies for well over a year and has been designed with high performance, scalability, security and stability in mind.
The runtime for template rendering is supported in all web browsers. If you find an issue please report a bug.
The recommended way to use Marko with Express is described on the Express + Marko page.